Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 262


Today is Day 262 of  The RED Shoe Project.  From the moment I woke up this morning, it was as if heavy artillery were being fired at me from every direction!  I quickly got on my RED sneakers and headed out for my three mile prayer walk.  I've been dodging spiritual warfare all day long!  It's exhausting, but I am alive and unharmed!  Boy, some days you've got to be quick on your feet - RED shoes and all!



Ephesians 6:11-13 says...

"Put on the full armor of God 
so that you can take your stand 
against the devil's schemes.
  
For our struggle is not against 
flesh and blood but against 
the rulers, against the authorities, 
against the powers of this dark world 
and against the spiritual forces 
of evil in the heavenly realms.

Therefore, put on the full armor of God, 
so that when the day of evil comes, 
you may be able to stand your ground 
and after you have done everything, to stand



James 4:7-8 adds
"Submit yourselves, then , to God.  
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Come near to God and He will come near to you."  

God is Faithful!
Gail



No comments:

Post a Comment