Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 137



Is it Day 137 of  The Red Shoe Project?  

Only God knows for sure.  LOL.  I woke up at about 4 am, (British time), to use the bathroom.  
As I shuffled through the sitting room in my warm RED socks and jammies, I glanced out the large window of our cottage.  






There, directly in front of me, was the garden.  The sun was just coming up.  What a sight to see!  How lovely.  The air was peaceful and the birds were  chirping the most delightful melody. 
A new song filled the air.






The bright yellow daffodils, 
looking like trumpets, 
were proclaiming 
the day has begun!


  



And just over to the side of them
is a bed pansies.  Didn't God recently promise me a bed of pansies?





  And then I noticed it.  
A sound... 
No, a voice...  
His voice.
 He was calling to me... 
"Come, Let us meet now!"


I am amazed that I have already discovered God in this place, so very far from home.  And just what is this place?  It reminds me of the movie, The Secret Garden
Thinking about that, I am reminded that the little, crippled boy, in that movie, miraculously walks in that Secret Garden.  His life forever changed!


I never did go back to bed.  
I plopped myself in front of that window, and spent the wee hours of the morning with Christ.
Amen.

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment