Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 111

Today is the 111th Day of  The Red Shoe Project.  I slipped on my RED sandals and headed out the door to church,  early this morning,  desperate to get into that magnificent arena of worship.  Yes... I went back to that little church.  I had to get myself there!  The conference is gone now, but God's
Spirit is still ever so present.  I wasn't disappointed.

There's something about a song they sing there that just pulls me "under the water" with God.  It just brings me to a deeper place...  A secret place where the Waterfall of Glory pours down upon me.


Closer

Your love has ravished my heart
And taken me over, 
taken me over.
And all I want to be is
with you forever, 
with you forever.

So pull me a little closer
Take me a little deeper.
I want to know your heart.
I want to know your heart.

Your love is so much sweeter
than anything I've tasted.
I want to know your heart.
I want to know your heart. 

Whoa, whoa...
 How great your love is for me.
Whoa, whoa...  How great is your love. 


I've been in my RED shoes and singing this song all day.
I can't seem to shake it.  Actually, I don't want to shake it.
 I want to stand under that Waterfall of Glory 
until my fingertips shrivel.  LOL.

Soaking in His Presence.
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment